“Do Semen Increasing Foods Exist?”
Foods For Producing More Ejaculate
There is no doubt that providing your body with good nutrients will help you increase your sperm production. Studies all over the world have recorded both theoretical and practical results in increasing sperm cell production and semen volume when subjects ingested healthier nutrients.
Foods To Eliminate From Your Diet
Some food will counteract healthy semen production in your body. Foods listed here are known to inhibit your ability to produce healthy sperm. Besides eating the good stuff, you should:
- Quit eating refined foods like sugar, white flour
- Cut back on caffeine (coffee, soft drinks, etc)
- Stop eating processed food
- Give up smoking
- Avoid heavy/binge alcohol consumption
Are You Providing Your Body With Enough Good Nutrients?
This is a short list of nutrients/foods that should help you attain stronger, healthier ejaculations. Some are effective at boosting testosterone, others help increase sperm count, and others help raise volume levels:
- Foods rich in zinc – lamb, turkey, barley, wheat, oysters, beans, nuts, red meat, pumpkin seeds
- Vitamins C, E, B12 – for antioxidant properties and sperm production
- L-arginine, L-cartinine (amino acids) – spinach, seaweed (spirulina), poultry, sesame seeds, tuna, turkey, egg whites
- Water – avoid dehydration
- Foods with selenium – Brazil nuts, tuna, red meat, poultry, eggs, cottage cheese
- Lycopene – tomatoes, ketchup, pink grapefruit, guava
- Folate (Folic Acid) – asparagus, beets, broccoli, beans, citrus fruits, other “leafy green” vegetables
Taking a daily multivitamin is also a good idea. What you’re trying to do is provide your body with all the necessary building blocks for proper sperm development.