“How Can I Improve The Taste Of My Semen?”
Making Your Semen Taste Sweeter, Less Bitter
Generally speaking, nutrition has big impact on the composition of your semen. It goes without saying that eating certain foods can influence the taste of your ejaculate. It’s not uncommon for the taste of your semen to change from day to day, but this page can provide you with some good tips for overall improvement in taste.
Things That Can Make Your Ejaculate Taste Bad
Typical complaints about “bad” tasting semen including bitterness, saltiness, etc, can be caused by different things:
- Coffee – too much coffee can make your semen taste bitter
- Garlic, onions – both have a high sulfur content which can make your semen taste bitter
- Asparagus, cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower – high sulfur content
- Smoking – cigarettes contain tons of toxins
- Avoid excessive red meat – tends to make your semen taste salty
- Avoid excessive dairy – tends to make your semen taste salty
Foods That Can Make Your Semen Taste Better
Don’t count on these foods being a foolproof formula to make your semen taste like chocolate, but eating them regularly can improve your chances of having a sweeter tasting ejaculate. Many people have reported positive results when taking the following:
- Drink lots of water – flush toxins from your body, try to drink about 3L/day
- Eat plenty of fruit – pineapple, melons, papaya, mango, etc
- Vegetables – generally good for improving semen taste, but avoid high-sulfur vegetables
- Pineapple Juice – often regarded as the most effective way of improving semen taste
- Parsley, celery – “leafy green” veggies are the best vegetables to use
- Cinnamon – reportedly sweetens the taste of semen
It seems that natural foods with a lot of sugar are good, such as fruits like melons and pineapple juice. Protein is believed to cause a bitter taste in semen, which could be why vegetarian males often reportedly have better tasting semen. Just remember that everything you put in your body has potential to alter the taste of your semen.
It might be worth noting that some foods can also slightly affect the color of your semen.